ManiFeasting An Intentional Life feat. Kim Rickards (022)
In this episode, I speak to Kim Rickards, Co-Founder of ManiFeast, about her company, the importance of living an intentional life, especially as she currently transitions from a 9-5 to full-time entrepreneurship.
- How are you connected to Jamaica?
- Tell me about transitioning from 9-5 to full-time entrepreneurship?
- How Kim and I met
- Are you open to meeting new people or ‘No New Friends’?
- How does meeting people with intention tie into the ManiFeast brand?
- Explain how ManiFeast works?
- How do you network? What is your networking mindset?
- What makes you keep in contact after the initial meeting?
- How do you ensure networking doesn’t feel janky or inauthentic?
- How do you think your Jamaican upbringing has contributed to the person that you are now given that you were born and raised in the USA?
- Were you always intentional?
- What future do you see for ManiFeast?
- What has the feedback been to ManiFeast?
- Tell me some steps that people can take to become more intentional?
- Do use timelines in your intentionality?
- What are some of your greatest fears?
- Would you have the journey of your life any other way?
- Are there any books that have inspired you on the journey?
- When is the next ManiFeast? (http://manifeasttoday.com)
- Final words
During her career journey, Kim has worn many hats within the Advertising, Entertainment, Finance, Non-Profit and Tech industries including Global Events Marketing Associate and Executive Assistant at companies such as Viacom, Make-A-Wish Foundation, American Express, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
ManiFeast is the marriage of Kim’s professional experience to a few of her favourite things; connecting people and a great conversation.
Follow ManiFeast on:
You can also learn more about ManiFeast at:
Join our newsletter
Stay up to date re all things Talk Truth. We promise not to overload or spam your mailbox :)