Being Single feat. CK (Clara Kahwa) (025)
In this episode, I speak to Recording Artiste, CK aka Clara Kahwa about being single. Clara is a passionate and beautiful human with an electric energy, and I couldn’t think of anyone better to have this exciting conversation with. She has been single for many years, and candidly expresses her journey as a single woman in Jamaica and her desires for her future relationships.
- Tell me about CK?
- How long have you been single?
- What has the single journey been like?
- How long did it take to heal from your breakup?
- Types of single:
- Single not looking
- Single think they’re ready
- Single and open
- You had a “mental health situation”, was it pre-existing or did it emerge from a breakup?
- Tell me a bit about your single experience in Jamaica?
- “The person you need to show up for is you. Love doesn’t show up when we are hoping for it but when we are ready for it. Focus on manifesting the person you want to be. Grow so fast that every time you feel there is a need you want someone else to meet, you rise to meet that need yourself.” - Vishen Lakhiani
- I speak a little about being single.
- CK asks me who did I speak to when I was going through heartbreak?
- Comment on your fear of stumbling upon a gay or bisexual man as your boyfriend?
- Would you date a bisexual man?
- Children. Yes or no? How many?
- Online Dating. Yes or no?
- Do you have a lower age limit for dating? What’s the lowest you’d go?
- Would you date outside of your race?
- Would you date outside of your culture?
- Do you date yourself?
- What are some words of advice to single women/men waiting and hoping?
Here's how you can find CK:
YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/CKmuzicja
Press Kit: https://app.box.com/s/6lth3o7jaq0w51tak1lt
Bookings:1-876-881-6906 | 1-876-371-5046 | 1-876-364-9593
More music: https://smarturl.it/vabwt
Bringing a personal touch to her creative journey, recording artiste, CK, is becoming more open about her life experiences, both personally & professionally, and now she is setting out to make her mark in the world driven by passion & purpose.
Coming on the scene in 2012 with a reggae cover of Cyndi Lauper's "True Colours", CK's sound evolved and was solidified on her most popular track "Body of the year "with Konshens.
CK is very passionate about authenticity and being honest with & about herself and is excited to bring her audience in on these moments on and off the stage. She believes that you should be UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU and “Show up” in your life in a way that allows for you to introduce your greatness and boldness to the World.
Body of the Year with Konshens --> http://youtu.be/3_4-JxKrGzI
I wanna be down -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jShqCIOwLwA
Party up in here Official Video -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DD0ac6GY4w
True Colours Official Video -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0emhiUGdTQ
"Who Is Ck": http://youtu.be/MNCWhhwueSc
Music for Podcast: Reggae Meets Soul (Outro) - Mario Evon.
Join our newsletter
Stay up to date re all things Talk Truth. We promise not to overload or spam your mailbox :)